With Deepest Sympathy Letterpress Card
Sympathy cards are one of the more difficult greeting card to write, but one of the most needed. Your friend has lost someone dear to them. Your words on paper are a tangible expression of yourself. And that's what they want to hear: your words. Of comfort. Of hope. Of love.
- Comfort a friend who is suffering a loss
- Share a story that brings back fond memories of the deceased
- Appropriate to send even if you didn't know the person who has died
This card showcases an original hand drawn and hand lettered design. Using soft tones of a metallic silver and a hand-mixed eggplant inks, the card features a dandelion being blown in the wind. This limited edition card and corresponding envelope are both made from 100% recycled paper. The 4.25" x 5.5" side-fold card is blank on the inside, ready for your personal message.
FEATURES OF THIS CARD PACK
- Each card handcrafted on an antique press
- Separate 2-color printing sequence
- Hand lettered and illustrated design
- Premium paper optimized for impression and smoothness of writing
- Feel proud: made with 100% post-consumer recycled content
- Packaged in a plant-based, film sleeve. 100% Biodegradable/Compostable